Our biggest asset is our human resource. The strength of our organization is the quality of our staff and their unrelenting commitment to our Non Negotiable Standards
We regard the projection of market intelligence as one of the pivotal roles of any sourcing firm, as this permit the customer to make informed decisions.
The on time delivery of any product is the quite essential need of any buyer. We strive to a bridge between buyer and factory so that delivery is not effected in any way and product is shipped out on the vessel that buyer has desired.
We know that our customer has a choice, and our aim is for that choice to be Creative Textile & Apparel Services where we are totally dedicated to customer services.
- “The good work done to inspire the textile industry to focus on the sustainable future and the information about the developments in the field of sustainability are highly appreciated.”Sumanth Ramamurthi
- "It was wonderful to work with a company that is so connected in our industry. Someone you placed at another company referred us to you saying you were “professional and well-connected” in our industry. They were right! "Andrew Lee
In order to be the best, we must give the best professional SERVICE to our customers, because we know that this is only possible by focusing on our customer’s business and their requirements. We will go the extra mile and come up with ingenuity and brilliant ideas which will demonstrate that we can MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. As a company, our strategy is to create sustaining values for our customer far better than those of competitors.
CTAS offers 3rd party audit services to customers worldwide.
- Follow up from Inquiry to final price quote.
- Strong focus on new developments.
- Quick action on approval process, like lab dipping, fabric knit down, bulk dye lot shades, fit sample, trims accessories, Pre-Production Samples, Size set samples, Production samples approval.
- Follow up on every day progress.
- Report to customers on a weekly basis through WIP report.
- Weekly production meeting.
- One-on-One Merchandiser to buyer. Totally focused as it happens.
- Weekly Market Intelligence Reports. Customer focused and general in content.
- “Bush whacking” This is an exercise whereby, at the beginning of the two main buying seasons of Spring and Fall, all our office merchandisers go forth, in the various markets, for several days, to collect market information on new fabrications, latest technologies, innovations, new factories and market news. The underlying criteria being that they are to discover the “new” not come with what’s already known.
- Bi-annual Market Survey Reports. These are general reports of a particular market and much of it is based on information collected during bush whacking. By its format it’s more general in content.